Thursday, April 2, 2009

I watched a movie

Yes, I , the non-movie watching person, watched a movie tonight.

As a Christmas present to one of my roommates, I set up a subscription to Netflix. So we have been getting about 2 movies a week from them. Most of them have been horror movies, which I can't stand (I shrink and hid like a little girl). Every once and a while, we would get a gay or lesbian themed movie from them. OK, we would get a gay themed movie fro them. Most of which have been just this side of horrible. Well, tonight I watched one of the Donald Strachey mystery movies with Chad Allen. I must say I was quite impressed. Most of the acting was very good (Margo Kidder was in the film also). A couple of the scenes were over the top (they had Margo Kidder after all). The story lines were brought together in a memorable way and with a pretty good twist on everything at the end. There were enough clues so that you could figure out who the "bad guys" were about 3/4 of the way through the movie. Which I like, I'm not that much into thinking during a movie. But not enough clues to give the ending away.

All in all, a good movie. No Oscars in sight, but a good movie.

Oh, and there was the obligatory naked man (rear only).

No comments: